Re: [PipingDesign] 80 Flange Dimensions

From: <Hafiz>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 22:24:00 EST

ÇáÓáÇã æÚáíßã æÑÍãå Çááå æÈÑßÇÊå

Dear Khalid Mahmoud

How are you? i have studied Section VIII D1 app.2 as u mention for the calculation of 80" flange. but it is a bit difficult to understand. don't you have some claculation or dimension's for 80" flange. or any vendor standard sketch. it will be realy very helpful

Regards

Hafiz Ali Alvi
PIPING DEPARTMENT
JGC-DESCON ENGINEERING PVT LTD
E-MAIL halvi@jgc-descon.com.pk
PHONE # 042-5812263 (Ext 247)
JGC-DESCON ENGINEERING (PVT.) LIMITED,
18 Km. Ferozepur Road, Lahore-54600, Pakistan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete the email and any attachment(s) and notify the sender. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

"M. Engineer" <kahabib@yahoo.com>
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
01/02/2008 10:38 PM
Please respond to PipingDesign