Re: [PipingDesign] 80 Flange Dimensions

From: <MAIL>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 06:00:00 EST

Try inquiring from this company, they are known for supplyong hard to find sizes of fitting in the oil and gas industry.

Since the material you are looking is CS, I am sure they will be able to assist you in your requirement.

Here's the link http://www.offshorepipelinesolutions.com/services.cfm

Goodluck.

MCM

Hello.

Can anybody tell me the dimesions of 80" Carbon Steel welding neck flange. Actually we need it on our project and i am unable to find its dimension. Even in AWWA STandards 80" size diemsion are not available. also if any one can provide General Arrangement drawing of 80" Flange.

Regards

H.A.Alvi