Re: [PipingDesign] TRANSITION PIECE

From: <Christopher>
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 15:42:00 EST

On Jan 6, 2008, at 9:19 AM, Ken Nisly-Nagele wrote:

> Your response just doesn't fit on a piping design forum...
I have to admit you're technically right. It only bears on engineering to the extent that engineering is generally sedentary and frequently stressful which makes it a great venue for cardiac problems. My uncle, a mechanical engineer to whom I owe a great deal, died of the combined effects of stress, smoking and overweight. I nearly did (except I don't smoke). If I can get anyone to clean up his act before they're confronted with the consequences like I was, I'll chance the occasional flame.

And thanks for your non-flame.

Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/ Received on Sun Jan 06 15:42:00 2008