Re: [PipingDesign] Line numbering

From: <bruce.r.raymond@fluor.com>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 14:00:00 EST

This post about line numbers peaked my interest - I always thought that line numbers were more important for documentation purposes on P&ID's to reflect process conditions, connections between equipment, & changes in materials , Excessive line numbers increase iso counts & related job man-hours but at the end of it all do nothing to make a job easier to design & construct. Also the paperwork involved in project documentation ( both IFC & AS Built) increases exponentially. I am interested in your points of view on this matter.

Bruce R. Raymond
Senior Design Supervisor
Fluor

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Mon Jan 07 14:00:00 2008