Re: [PipingDesign] regarding CPVC pipes

From: <ashok>
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 01:30:00 EST

we have planned to go for CPVC pipes, its 4 inch pipe n sch 80. we are using it underground and the pipe runs 60 feet long connecting with 03 boilers blown down tank, vendor provides 05 year warranty for this, here temperature is the major criteria but we have to see the result after sometime

sviswan@technip.com wrote: Ashok,

What have you concluded?

Sajit

thank you.

Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Tue Jan 08 01:30:00 2008