Re: [PipingDesign] hello

From: <amjad>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 01:38:00 EST

Dear Hemadri
I will provide you with answers for these questions. Before that, could you please let me know if you are a qualified engineer (discipline).
If yes and you do not know answers to these questions, then please return your qualifications to the issuing authority.
Sorry, Mr Hemadri, I may be harsh.

Amjad