Re: [PipingDesign] eccentric reducers flat part up or down

From: <Joseph>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 07:41:00 EST

Dear Group

   It is alwase reccomended to use eccentric reducer at pump's suction side provided the flat part to be on top.

   Best Regards

   Yousuf Jaradat

Paul Bowers <pbowers@pipingdesign.com> wrote:

           Enter "eccentric reducer pipingdesign" (with or without the quotes, try
it) into Google and the answer should be the number 2 result. I.e., www.pipingdesign.com/mailarc/0409/7871.html

Actually, it appears that Google has crawled the entire PipingDesign list archives and adding "pipingdesign" to any Google query will bring up what has been contributed by our members over the past 8 years or so (but only to February 18, 2006).

Paul

sviswan@technip.com wrote:
> Depends where you use it.
> I suppose if you search in here, you should be able to find the answer.
>
> Sajit
>
> I am new to piping design...please clarify me should the eccentric
> reducer have the flat side up or down.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Sat Jan 12 07:41:00 2008