Re: [PipingDesign] eccentric reducers flat part up or down

From: <Joseph>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 07:41:00 EST

Dear Group

   It is alwase reccomended to use eccentric reducer at pump's suction side provided the flat part to be on top.

   Best Regards

   Yousuf Jaradat

Paul Bowers <> wrote:

           Enter "eccentric reducer pipingdesign" (with or without the quotes, try
it) into Google and the answer should be the number 2 result. I.e.,

Actually, it appears that Google has crawled the entire PipingDesign list archives and adding "pipingdesign" to any Google query will bring up what has been contributed by our members over the past 8 years or so (but only to February 18, 2006).

Paul wrote:
> Depends where you use it.
> I suppose if you search in here, you should be able to find the answer.
> Sajit
> I am new to piping design...please clarify me should the eccentric
> reducer have the flat side up or down.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Sat Jan 12 07:41:00 2008