Sloped headers

From: <ravi>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2008 - 11:47:00 EST

In the current project of a petrochemical plant, one of the senior designers had run a sloped header 120 m long on trunions of varying height. he had issued the drawing 2 months ago.

   Now we have a senior checker in company, who was going through the model review.

   he wants it to revise the header and run it on shoes/saddle.

   I just wanted to know whether anything was wrong with using trunions.    Is it fundamentally wrong to run sloped headers on trunions??

   Thanks
   Ravi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Mon Jan 14 11:47:00 2008