RE: [PipingDesign] Sloped headers

From: <Richard>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 00:15:00 EST

Hi Mandar,
I just read your post on this subject. By now you've seen my post. I am still puzzled as to how trunnions would apply in a sloped line, whereas you're seeing something I don't. Can you help me in this? If my definition of a trunnion matches yours, how does this apply to a slopped line? If my definition of a trunnion differs, then in what respects, and specifically in regard to the use in a sloped line.

Many thanks,
Richard B.
Calgary, Canada