Re: [PipingDesign] NEW MEMBER

From: <Jack>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 20:22:00 EST

Samson is lucky....he got an offer. (one I couldn't afford though....) When I was a new graduate, I would shine the old guys' shoes, just so I could over hear their conversations. Otherwise, they wouldn't let me near them.....I bet Chris' shoes are shiny....(just teasing.....)

Jack

Jack Osborn, P.E.
Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager
Lee & Ro, Inc
925.627.3382

On Jan 15, 2008, at 3:28 AM, Samson Olayioye wrote:

> HI AM NEW TO YOUR GROUP. IAM A NIGERIAN GRADUATE OF MECHANICAL
> ENGINEERING. I WANT YOU TO MENTOR ME ON PIPING DESIGN. LETS START WITH
> OIL AND GAS FIRST. MENTOR ME TO PRO LEVEL. I HAVE BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF
> AUTOCAD AND PDMS

Sounds like a full time job.What does your budget look like? Let's say 2000 hr/yr @ $150/hr. I make it about $600 grand. Plus expenses.

This for free, however. If you want to keep posting learn to use lower case.

Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint. com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ............ ......... ......... ......... | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
http://www.skypoint .com/~chrisw/