Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Weldolet below 20x6 reducing Tee

From: <umesh>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 15:49:00 EST

So, we can use other laungauge...

Rgs,
Umesh Ken.,Senior Piping Project Engineer, BECHTEL AUSTRALIA, Brisbane, QLD, Australia

Favorite quotes:

1. "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"
........... Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
2. "Ones dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be
taken away unless it is surrendered".....Michael J. Fox 3. "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it" - Unknown
4. "You can't escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today." - Abraham Lincoln
5. "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts" - Bertrand Russell. 6. "Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the mastery of simplicity" - Unknown
7. "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.." – Bill Gates
8. "Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence". - Kennedy, Robert F

On Jan 19, 2008, at 11:30 PM, Paul Bowers wrote:

>> but english is the language of the list.
> I'm Canadian, isn't that hate speech?

I think it's OK if you add a French translation in the same size and font.

Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint.. com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ............ ......... .......... ......... | John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
http://www.skypoint .com/~chrisw/