Re: [PipingDesign] resume

From: <VISHY>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 11:54:00 EST

Dear Mr. Bruce,

   Be advised that India is no way inferior to any other country in the world, the things are therefore no different.

    It will be equally tough for the person to find a job with this level of unprofessionalism.

   Vishy

bbullough@foth.com wrote:

           shyamkant:

You have failed the interview. We do not know your name, your location, or any preferences, except apparently you want a "walk in" interview. Anyone to fails to treat a potential employer with such unprofessionalism does not get past the receptionist, unless things are much different in India than the rest of the world. This is not intended to be harsh, but I know many will take it that way. Deal with it!

... Bruce D. Bullough ...
Lead Process Engineer
Foth Production Systems, LLC
8550 Hudson Boulevard North, Suite 100
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Direct: +651-288-8598 Fax: +651-288-8551 http://www.foth.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This communication including any attachments, (E-mail) is confidential and may be proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, permanently delete this E-mail from your system and destroy any copies. Any use of the E-mail, including disclosure, distribution or replication, by someone other than its intended recipient is prohibited.

This E-mail has the potential to have been altered or corrupted due to transmission or conversion. It may not be appropriate to rely upon this E-mail in the same manner as hard copy materials bearing the author's original signature or seal.

"shyamkant25980" <shyamkant25980@yahoo.co.in> Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
01/22/2008 12:26 AM
Please respond to
PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com

PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[PipingDesign] resume

To PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com

I m recently join yahoo piping group

I have a 4+ yrs. exp. in pharma prod.

I m completing PG diploma in piping engg. from elexier piping institute thane.

I m a B.E. chemical

I m searching a job in piping field i any where is vacancies and walk in interview pls reply me

Thank u