Re: [PipingDesign] resume

From: <mapte@technip.com>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 23:23:00 EST

Bruce,
This has nothing to do with NATIONALITY.

The remark is unwarrented and should be withdrawn.

Have a nice day.
-Mandar.
Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.

              bbullough@foth.co
              PipingDesign@yaho         PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
              ogroups.com                                                cc

                                                                    Subject
              22-01-2008 18:35          Re: [PipingDesign] resume

              Please respond to
              PipingDesign@yaho
                 ogroups.com

shyamkant:

You have failed the interview. We do not know your name, your location, or any preferences, except apparently you want a "walk in" interview. Anyone to fails to treat a potential employer with such unprofessionalism does not get past the receptionist, unless things are much different in India than the rest of the world. This is not intended to be harsh, but I know many will take it that way. Deal with it!

... Bruce D. Bullough ...
Lead Process Engineer
Foth Production Systems, LLC
8550 Hudson Boulevard North, Suite 100
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Direct: +651-288-8598 Fax: +651-288-8551 http://www.foth.com

Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Received on Tue Jan 22 23:23:00 2008