Re: [PipingDesign] resume

From: <shyamkant>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 00:15:00 EST

sir

   I am a INDIAN

mapte@technip.com wrote:

           Bruce,
This has nothing to do with NATIONALITY.

The remark is unwarrented and should be withdrawn.

Have a nice day.
-Mandar.

Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.

bbullough@foth.co
Sent by: To
PipingDesign@yaho PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com ogroups.com cc

Subject
22-01-2008 18:35 Re: [PipingDesign] resume

Please respond to
PipingDesign@yaho
ogroups.com

shyamkant:

You have failed the interview. We do not know your name, your location, or any preferences, except apparently you want a "walk in" interview. Anyone to fails to treat a potential employer with such unprofessionalism does not get past the receptionist, unless things are much different in India than the rest of the world. This is not intended to be harsh, but I know many will take it that way. Deal with it!

.... Bruce D. Bullough ...
Lead Process Engineer
Foth Production Systems, LLC
8550 Hudson Boulevard North, Suite 100
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Direct: +651-288-8598 Fax: +651-288-8551 http://www.foth.com

Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

   Shyamkant N. Patil
   B.E. Chemical
   Watson pharma ltd.
   Dombivali
   09820063859

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Wed Jan 23 00:15:00 2008