Re: [PipingDesign] PDMS/PDS training in Pune

From: <Ravindra>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 23:09:00 EST

Dear Mr. Indrajeet,

Thank you for the valuable information on PDS/PDMS training. I need this information desperately.

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Ravindra

Dear Ravindra,

U can get training of PDS/PDMS at MIT college of engineering /VIT college of engg.at pune and mumbai. Go through MIT site on net.They are offering courses at weekend batches.

Regards,

Mr.Indrajeet Patil

Does anybody knows about where I can get PDS/PDMS training in Pune & Mumbai. What will be the course duration for Full time / Part time (Week end batches) & what will be the fee?

Regards,

Ravindra

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

       Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups