Re: Pressure Drop for Compressible Flow

From: <indra>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 20:47:00 EST

Hi all,

Thank you for all the valuable input. The iteration is another set of problem by itself, at least for my limited expertise in using spreadsheet =p. But it has nothing to do with 'Piping Design' so I shall not ask about it in this forum.

Hi Amjad,

I'm sorry. I should not call it 'Darcy Equation for Compressible Flow'. It was just equation for compressible isothermal flow derived from Bernoulli's equation.

I use the following literature as my references: - Ludwig's Applied Process Design for Chemical Petrochemical Plants - Perry's Chemical Engineering Handbook
The equation for compressible isothermal flow can be found on both books.

Regards,
Indra