Re: [PipingDesign] Rip Weaver - Process Piping Design Book

From: <MAIL>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2008 - 01:43:00 EST

Paul, I am also interested in acquiring the Process Piping Design (Hardcover) by Rip Weaver-1973 (Author) for reference, however when I visited Amazon there were two books listed, one is the Volume2 with the Hard cover and the other one Process Piping Design (Paperback) by Rip Weaver-1989 (Author).

Is it necessary to purchase two or volume is more useful. I need your input before I place my order.

Waiting your reply and thankin you in advance.

MAI MUG

A quick check at amazon.com shows a used, "good condition" copy of <<Process Piping Design (Hardcover) by Rip Weaver (Author)>> selling for US$399.

The description reads: "This book has a tanned dust jacket and page edges. There is a name in the front but no other markings. The dust jacket is torn in several places."

There is no ISBN listed or which version it is (there are two).

The next one up, price-wise, goes for US$999.

Odd, eh?