Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Cast iron pump nozzle with RF flange

From: <sviswan@technip.com>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 01:19:00 EST

This subject is closed. I had requested the RF to be machined off.

Sajit

Agree to Disagree..LOL
All engineering companies i worked advise against use of raised face cast iron flanges.
I explained the risk involved with that in my previous mail.. Also there is no cost benifit with raised face against flat face, If anyone would like to take that risk, GO AHED..it is your call

Rgs,
Umesh Ken

Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Received on Thu Jan 31 01:19:00 2008