Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Hydrotest (High point) Vents

From: <sviswan@technip.com>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 02:37:00 EST

The text below my name is what I am responding to. Why do I have to put that in quotes?

I have copy pasted the text that I am referring to.

  Hello Group,

Tell me how many of you have not understood my post?

Sajit

              Christopher
              Wright
              <chrisw@skypoint.                                          To
              com>                      PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
              PipingDesign@yaho
              ogroups.com                                           Subject
                                        Re: [PipingDesign] Re: Hydrotest
                                        (High point) Vents
              31/01/2008 11:05
              AM

              Please respond to
              PipingDesign@yaho
                 ogroups.com

On Jan 31, 2008, at 12:45 AM, sviswan@technip.com wrote:

> I did not say, a strength weld is used to seal a threaded joint.
>
> Sajit
>
> i havent heard of strenght weld applied to seal the joint between a
> threaded plug and a threaded valve or olet.

Dammit! Quote the text you're responding to!

Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/

  Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Received on Thu Jan 31 02:37:00 2008