Re: [PipingDesign] Odd Device

From: <Paul>
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 12:17:00 EST

John Luf wrote:
> You are looking at the machine which in the hands of Markl, George, Rodabaugh,
et. al. was used to do the fatigue testing that led to the B31 codes Stress Identification's values as well as the writing of the very first piping code B31.

> It currently resides at Paulin Research in Houston Texas...

No, it looks more like some strangely constructed piece of structural steel with stuff hanging off it.

John, are you imagining things again? Please do not mislead our readers with your "speculations".

Paul Received on Sat Feb 09 12:17:00 2008