RE: [PipingDesign] VENT LINE BEVELLING OF SAFETY VALVE DISCHARGE

From: <Conner>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 11:15:00 EDT

While of course not necessarily applicable to this application, I think I have also heard over the years the comment that mitered, at least horizontally oriented discharge pipe ends might also discourage rainwater from entering a fallow pipe in the open (I guess at least if the long end of the miter is up!)

Randy