Re: [PipingDesign] Flatolet

From: <John>
Date: Thu May 08 2008 - 10:34:00 EDT

Its listed as a standard in both B31.3 and B31.1 therefore yes

  Best Regards,

John C. Luf
Cleveland Ohio U.S.A

Member B31.3, Piping Engineer - Stress Analysis, Pipe Supports, Component Design, and Surge Analysis... according to my daughters master of unimportant trivia

http://suntzuquote.blogspot.com/

Dear Friends,
We have to use a flatolet fitting in the drip leg assembly. Can we use MSS SP-97 as a design standard ? Anybody have design/dimension details for Flatolets ?

Regards
Hitesh Vaishnav