Re: [PipingDesign] OT/ADMIN: PipingDesign.org

From: <mohsen>
Date: Sat May 24 2008 - 08:02:00 EDT

Paul

   Thank you for your try and I appreciate it perfectly cause in near future I am to comntinue my job as a pipe engineer in Canada,I think that would make sense to do it more professional than the existing now.

   Have good progress in this regard.
   MO

Paul Bowers <pbowers@pipingdesign.com> wrote:

           Hello All,

If you want to contribute to the development of the upcoming pipingdesign.org site, please send me an "OK" message with an explanation. Although I already have a list of longtime, trusted members who are automatically on the short list, I'd like to hear from others that may be interested and are qualified to beta test the site when it goes live soon.

pipingdesign.org will be a replacement/accompaniment to this email-based pipingdesign discussion list. The developer and I are currently hashing out the fine details and the code that runs the new site is custom written by an "XML Architect". This is supposed to be a good thing, but I have my worries...

I've had a few shots at this type of web-based discussion forum in the past which failed. Perhaps this one will finally be ready by November, which is the 10 year anniversary of pipingdesign.com.

Regards,

Paul Bowers

PipingDesign.com Inc.
Calgary, Alberta