Re: [PipingDesign] OT/ADMIN:

From: <>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 23:20:00 EDT

Hi Paul,

Please Include my name in your list.

Ravi kant,
Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd.,
New Delhi,

Paul Bowers <>
Sent by:
05/24/2008 10:40 AM
Please respond to PipingDesign

[PipingDesign] OT/ADMIN:

Hello All,

If you want to contribute to the development of the upcoming site, please send me an "OK" message with an explanation. Although I already have a list of longtime, trusted members who are automatically on the short list, I'd like to hear from others that may be interested and are qualified to beta test the site when it goes live soon. will be a replacement/accompaniment to this email-based pipingdesign discussion list. The developer and I are currently hashing out the fine details and the code that runs the new site is custom written by an "XML Architect". This is supposed to be a good thing, but I have my worries...

I've had a few shots at this type of web-based discussion forum in the past which failed. Perhaps this one will finally be ready by November, which is the 10 year anniversary of

Paul Bowers Inc.
Calgary, Alberta

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.