Re: [PipingDesign] OT/ADMIN: PipingDesign.org

From: <ravi.kant@fluor.com>
Date: Thu May 29 2008 - 23:20:00 EDT

"OK"

Hi Paul,

Please Include my name in your list.

Regards,
Ravi kant,
Fluor Daniel India Pvt. Ltd.,
New Delhi,
E-Mail:- ravi.kant@fluor.com

Paul Bowers <pbowers@pipingdesign.com>
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
05/24/2008 10:40 AM
Please respond to PipingDesign

PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[PipingDesign] OT/ADMIN: PipingDesign.org

Hello All,

If you want to contribute to the development of the upcoming pipingdesign.org site, please send me an "OK" message with an explanation. Although I already have a list of longtime, trusted members who are automatically on the short list, I'd like to hear from others that may be interested and are qualified to beta test the site when it goes live soon.

pipingdesign.org will be a replacement/accompaniment to this email-based pipingdesign discussion list. The developer and I are currently hashing out the fine details and the code that runs the new site is custom written by an "XML Architect". This is supposed to be a good thing, but I have my worries...

I've had a few shots at this type of web-based discussion forum in the past which failed. Perhaps this one will finally be ready by November, which is the 10 year anniversary of pipingdesign.com.

Regards,

Paul Bowers

PipingDesign.com Inc.
Calgary, Alberta