Re: [PipingDesign] query regarding API RP-1540

From: <MAIL>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 10:29:00 EST

Pradeep, the best way to have a copy of the API RP-1540 (pdf format or Printed Edition) is to order it.

Nothing is FREE my dear friend.

Follow the link below,

http://www.techstreet.com/cgi-bin/basket?action=add&item_id=3639078

It cost only US$ 200 can immediately download the pdf format upon payment.

MAIL