Re: [PipingDesign] Regarding Supports

From: <Christopher>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 11:31:00 EST

On Dec 5, 2008, at 7:13 AM, bhavesh vyas wrote:

> All those primary & secondary support calling procedure till the
> modeling & design period, later on site it´s call by support only
> okey now while design the support this primary & secondary comes,
> this based how you are designing
> Mainly
> Primary support is Anchors, Shoes, and Guides etc...
> Secondary Support is the parts of support assembly, bracing or
> exist. structure
>
> I hope you clear your doubt

You haven't cleared my doubt. What the hell does this mean? It ought to be re-written using complete sentences decently spelled. I'm not trying to be the language police, but non-english speakers already have enough trouble with technical jargon without added problems from poor writing skills.

Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant at chrisw@skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.

http://www.skypoint.com/members/chrisw/ Received on Fri Dec 05 11:31:00 2008