Re: [PipingDesign] Piping Book Collector Challenge - Scan Cover

From: <Paul>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 20:46:00 EST

Uh-oh, Richard B may have already won for oldest reference found:

http://pipingdesign.com/images/industrial_piping1.pdf
http://pipingdesign.com/images/industrial_piping2.pdf
http://pipingdesign.com/images/industrial_piping3.pdf

I know that John Breen has a basementful (new standard of measurement for old farts in this digital age) of arcane piping-related knowledge and information. Or maybe he was having a 'senior moment' and was actually referring to his own brain.

Paul