Re: [PipingDesign] Piping Book Collector Challenge - Scan Cover

From: <bbullough@foth.com>
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 16:55:00 EST

I have a 1924 "Mechanics' and Machinists' Pocketbook" filled with piping, boiler, and pump data and references. The cover was taped and repaired over 50 years ago. I'm sure it was well bound for what it is, but it is quite fragile. Always a good diversion to flip through it. I'll try to scan a few pages...

Sent By Mobile Device
IMPORTANT NOTICE
This communication including any attachments, (E-mail) is confidential and may be proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, permanently delete this E-mail from your system and destroy any copies. Any use of the E-mail, including disclosure, distribution or replication, by someone other than its intended recipient is prohibited.

This E-mail has the potential to have been altered or corrupted due to transmission or conversion. It may not be appropriate to rely upon this E-mail in the same manner as hardcopy materials bearing the author's original signature or seal.

Uh-oh, Richard B may have already won for oldest reference found:

http://pipingdesign.com/images/industrial_piping1.pdf
http://pipingdesign.com/images/industrial_piping2.pdf
http://pipingdesign.com/images/industrial_piping3.pdf

I know that John Breen has a basementful (new standard of measurement for old farts in this digital age) of arcane piping-related knowledge and information. Or maybe he was having a 'senior moment' and was actually referring to his own brain.

Paul

Michael Roble wrote:
> Thanks Paul. I thought this little thing was worth sharing. The guys in the
> group here get a kick out of it. They joke that the book is nearly double my
> age.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Received on Sun Dec 14 16:55:00 2008