Re: [PipingDesign] OT: Location Check - Minnesota

From: <bbullough@foth.com>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 08:47:00 EDT

Chris and I are in the Minneapolis/St Paul area. Any others are probably lurkers and readers, so we have no idea who might be here.

... Bruce D. Bullough ...
Sr. Technical Consultant
Foth Companies
8550 Hudson Boulevard North, Suite 100
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Phone: (651) 288-8598 Fax: (651) 288-8551 cell: (651) 269-1514 http://www.foth.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This communication including any attachments, (E-mail) is confidential and may be proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, permanently delete this E-mail from your system and destroy any copies. Any use of the E-mail, including disclosure, distribution or replication, by someone other than its intended recipient is prohibited.

This E-mail has the potential to have been altered or corrupted due to transmission or conversion. It may not be appropriate to rely upon this E-mail in the same manner as hard copy materials bearing the author's original signature or seal.

Paul Bowers <pbowers@pipingdesign.com>
Sent by: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
05/07/2009 01:51 AM
Please respond to
PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com

PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
cc

Subject
[PipingDesign] OT: Location Check - Minnesota

How many listmembers are located in/around Minnesota?

I may be travelling in that area soon.