Re: [PipingDesign] FRP/GRP & CPVC pipe- thickness calc & branch reinforcement calc.

From: <rajesh>
Date: Sun Sep 20 2009 - 22:32:00 EDT

Dear Hafiz,
Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Rajesh Balapure

From: "alimalvi300@hotmail.com" <alimalvi300@hotmail.com> To: PipingDesign@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 20 September, 2009 9:36:39 PM Subject: Re: [PipingDesign] FRP/GRP & CPVC pipe- thickness calc & branch reinforcement calc.

Dear Rajesh,

FPI have done all the stress analysis and pipe wall thickness calculations and other calculations for our recent project of Rawais Fertelizer in UAE for 56"dia, 48"dia and other size.

They have provided us complete iso drawings and MTO for GRP material and site support.

Also for our new Project of Fertil-2 we have contact them for 96" dia pipe for Sea Water network. So in my view they are good at their job.

Regards.

Hafiz Ali Alvi
Chemical Engineer
JGC-Descon Engineering